Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Christmas Wish from a Shrink

As I ponder what to wish you all during this festive season, I decided to wish you no less than what I wish for myself and those in similar life’s journey. With some seriousness and some tongue in cheek I wish that this next year you:

  1. Escape The Matrix with its illusions, lies, and games (Christian and other).
  2. Be able to go very deep into the soul and deal with those demons of denial that create guilt, despair, anger, depression, and even disease until…
  3. The soul is bare and naked before God, stripped of its narcissistic armor and false persona ready to…
  4. Receive healing, grace, and joy that lets us…
  5. Experience the lightness of liberation and freedom to be the real us without the need to wear disguises and masks.

Free as a bird… No more hiding…

We can then walk in the very presence of God without obstruction enveloped in the stillness of His love. All inner noise turned off as you watch God.

Dr. Sam

3 comments:

John M. said...

Thanks Sam. I receive your wishes. I sincerely know that I need all you are wishing.

Merry Christmas and may your wishes come true!

John M.

Joseph Holbrook said...

good post Sam... the kingdom of God is within us...and it is all about finding the righouteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit...and releasing every hindrance (Heb.12) that holds us back from the power of the kingdom.

We just watched Evan Almighty tonight (here in Ohio with my dad) and it strengthened my determination to stop doing everything accept for simple obedience to God... He does desire sacrifice but obedience.

Christmas blessing to you and your family...

grad student joe

Joseph Holbrook said...

ok... Christmas was great...now for New Year's...any New Year's resolutions you want to share?